- Upon arrival, guests are required to fill out the Public Security form and submit a document for each member of the group. A wristband with a car pass will then be applied. The Management reserves the right to take legal action against those found inside the campsite without proper registration and their personal wristband.
- Upon acceptance, the exact number of group members and equipment to be installed must be declared. The customer is requested to check and immediately communicate any inaccuracies and/or variations.
- Access to the campsite is subject to the consent of the Management.
- Upon arrival, guests must pay a deposit;
- The Management reserves the right to assign pitches at its discretion.
- Rates are per night, regardless of the time of entry, and include hot and cold water, electricity, taxes, and VAT.
- A pitch is defined as the space for a tent, caravan, or camper, plus a porch and a parking space (in the pitch); additional equipment, such as a kitchen tent, gazebo, or similar, can be installed only if it does not penalize adjacent pitch spaces, while the following are strictly prohibited: shade cloths or tarps tied to plants, fences, wooden and iron structures. The Management reserves the right to have such structures removed if they create obstacles and/or limitations.
- It is mandatory to keep your pitch clean and tidy throughout your stay, respecting all guests and the decorum of the Village itself. In this regard, the Management reserves the right to charge pitch cleaning fees for those who do not comply with this simple rule of good communal living.
- Guests are not allowed to change pitches without the prior authorization of the Management.
- Arrivals at the Campsite are allowed from 09:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 21:00;
- The day of departure will be counted if it occurs after 12:00.
- The delivery of accommodation is guaranteed from 17:00 onwards;
- All accommodations must be returned in the morning of the departure day by 10:00, properly cleaned and in order. Otherwise, the deposit will be forfeited or cleaning, breakage, and missing charges will be applied;
- The Management reserves the right to assign housing units at its discretion;
- It is prohibited to erect tents, gazebos, and/or similar equipment outside the accommodations;
- Stays in our accommodations include: Water, electricity, and gas consumption; Linens; TV; Wi-Fi; Access to the pools (sunbeds subject to availability); Access to the private beach with one reserved umbrella and two sunbeds assigned by the reception from the second to the sixth row, subject to availability;
- Stays in our accommodations do not include: the following optional services: Towel Set; Bed Linen Change; Air Conditioning; Final Cleaning "mandatory fee for guests accompanied by four-legged friends." and anything not specified in "Prices include";
- Note for Guests booking through a Tour Operator, equipment and services included will be governed by the conditions of the specific tour operator and may vary from the standard services offered directly by the campsite. Please refer to the information provided by the tour operator for all details regarding services and applicable conditions;
- Access for dogs is at the discretion of the Management; If allowed, the prescribed fee as per the price list applies, they can stay in designated pitches and bungalows, always on a leash and with a muzzle for the more aggressive ones, and access to common areas such as "pool area, Playground Area" is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to accompany your dogs for defecation in empty pitches and in driveways where access of dogs is not allowed;
- In our private beach, access is allowed to dogs in the designated area, which is subject to an additional cost. Dogs must be kept on a leash under their own umbrella and cannot swim. In case of continuous barking that may disturb other guests, please leave the area.
- Note dogs are not accepted in accommodations booked through Tour Operators;
- The Campsite has 5 groups of toilet facilities. Their opening to the public (with hot water supply) occurs gradually according to the objective needs of the presence of the public, as well as their closure at the end of the season. Some toilet facilities are equipped for the disabled and chemical toilets; Sanitary facilities must be left in the conditions as desired to be found.
Ecology and Environmental Respect
- Papers and waste must be deposited separately at the ecological islands;
- Car washing is allowed only in reserved spaces and during allowed hours;
- Linens and dishes should only be washed in designated sinks;
- It is strictly forbidden to damage the campsite's plants and equipment, as well as to dig trenches around tents, pour hot, salty, or waste liquids on the ground, and light outdoor fires. The use of a charcoal grill is allowed as long as the smoke does not disturb neighbors and does not damage the lawn and the ground below.
- Visitors are not allowed without authorization from the Management. If allowed, they must submit their ID and pay the daily fee, entry is allowed from 9:00 and they must leave the campsite by no later than 19:00.
Peace and Silence
- From 14:00 to 16:00, noise that disturbs campers' rest, such as radios, car radios, record players, singing, and shouting, is prohibited. Also, from 24:00 to 7:00 in the morning, gatherings or noisy meetings are absolutely prohibited, dismantling or setting up tents, using the playground and pools, and those returning after 24:00 must leave the car or any motor vehicle at the entrance parking until the morning;
- Devices that produce sound must always be kept at a low volume; they must be turned off during silent hours;
- Football, bowls, and volleyball games are prohibited outside designated areas or enclosures.
- Minors are allowed if accompanied by parents or legal guardians. Children must always be accompanied in the use of various facilities and toilets. Parents are directly responsible for their children. Children must be supervised by parents, and in this regard, the Management disclaims any responsibility;
Vehicles and Internal Circulation
- Parking spaces in the campsite will be assigned by the Management, and campers must adhere to the Management's instructions, in particular, cars must be parked in the designated and movable space, in any case, they must never obstruct normal traffic;
- The entrance gate is closed from 24:30 to 7:00 (therefore, after 02:00, cars or any motor vehicles will remain outside the entrance gate). The barriers at the entrance of the village remain closed to vehicles from 24:00 to 7:00 during these hours, to enter and exit, it is necessary to have authorization issued by the Management;
- The speed of cars must not exceed 5 km/h;
- Within the campsite, it is strictly forbidden to use scooters, electric bikes, hoverboards, and other similar electric vehicles;
- Motorcycles and mopeds up to 50cc must always be pushed;
First Aid and Medical Assistance
- Any infectious disease must be declared immediately to the Management;
- Medical assistance is available on request and is chargeable;
- In July and August, there is an emergency medical service;
Beach and Sea
- Access to our private beach is free and is exclusively reserved for guests with the wristband. However, equipment rental is available for a fee; please note that it is not allowed to bring your own equipment, including chairs and umbrellas. Also, it is not allowed to position yourself with your towels in front of the first row. The shoreline from 3 to 5 meters is a free but still a passage-only area;
- Our private beach borders both north and south with a stretch of about 3 km of free beach;
- Access to the pools is allowed exclusively to guests with the wristband; and to children accompanied by a parent or guardian; Pets are not allowed;
- Sunbeds and umbrellas are available for free until exhausted;
- It is forbidden to introduce your equipment into the pool area, or to introduce and consume food and drinks; Diving is prohibited;
- The use of a swimming cap in the pools is mandatory;
- The water park is reserved for children;
Cash Office and Payments
- CASH OFFICE HOURS Every day from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 17:00 to 21:00
- Payment for booked stays must be made 7 days before arrival, while for stays in the campsite, less than 7 nights, the balance must be made at the time of check-out;
- At check-out, it is necessary to return the wristbands and the car pass, failing which the deposit will be lost, and a penalty will be charged;
- Checkouts outside of cash hours are possible only if previously agreed upon and by paying an extra fee as provided in the price list;
- Transactions with Bancomat, EDC Maestro, Carta Si, Visa, Mastercard, Dinners are allowed;
- Delays in arrival and early departures must be promptly communicated to the Management and, in any case, involve the payment of the entire booked period, while delays beyond 24 hours not communicated to the Management result in the cancellation of the reservation itself;
- In the event of a momentary inability to settle the stay, the equipment will be kept as collateral for any balance;
In case of cancellation for the "Standard" tariff plan:
- Up to 30 days before the start date of the stay, 100% refund minus a reservation fee of €10.00;
- From 29 to 0 days before the start date of the stay, 0% refund of the deposit;
In case of cancellation for the "Non-Refundable" tariff plan:
- No refund is provided;
In case of cancellation for the "Insured BeSafe" tariff plan:
- The BeSafe Rate ensures cancellation due to unforeseen events and offers a refund of up to 100% of the prepaid amount in accordance with the regulations of the Insurance Policy applied at the time of booking;
- Before booking, read the Coverage Brochure on TRAVEL BESAFE AXA
- Each camper is responsible for safeguarding their belongings. The Management assumes no responsibility for any loss or theft of valuables not entrusted to them for safekeeping.
- No liability is accepted for damages resulting from falling trees or branches. The use of additional gym, sports, and recreational equipment is at the campers' own risk and peril.
- If, due to force majeure, our guests cannot use the facilities and services provided by the Management, no refunds can be requested.
- For justified complaints, contact the Management, and for arbitration judgments, contact the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CAMPSITES AND VILLAGES with its headquarters at Confesercenti Nazionale Via Nazionale 60, Rome;
- Entry into the campsite implies acceptance and full compliance with this "REGULATION". The campsite staff is authorized to enforce it and report any non-compliance to the Management. Those who do not comply with warnings and rules above or engage in discussions or actions that disturb the peace of other campers will be asked by the Management to leave the campsite.
A "REGULATION" by its nature is always conditioned by individual freedom, harmonizing with collective freedom. Its general rules place restrictions fully justified by its purpose to create better conditions for a more civilized, rich, and humane coexistence in terms of education, respect, and mutual esteem. We rely entirely on the awareness and consent of our valued guest to adhere to these modest limitations, allowing for a more serene, tranquil, and relaxing stay and avoiding the unpleasant intervention of the Management to restore disturbed order. We thank you for your appreciated cooperation and wish you the happiest stay.
- LAST UPDATED: 01/12/2023